Record numbers of illegal aliens are rushing across our southern border.
Polls show the border crisis is driving down Biden’s approval ratings.
But Joe Biden’s border crisis could soon be over thanks to a new plan by Governor Ron DeSantis.
It was recently revealed that the Biden administration has been flying planes full of illegal aliens into states like Florida during the early hours of the morning when nobody was paying attention.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was outraged over the news that Joe Biden has been flying illegal aliens to Florida without alerting any state government officials.
But Governor DeSantis is a man of action.
And after promising to release a detailed plan to stop Biden’s illegal alien smuggling operation, DeSantis made good on his proposal by putting out a six-point of executive orders he plans to take to defund and block state agencies from conspiring with the Biden administration to import illegal aliens into Florida.
Breitbart reports on DeSantis’ plan to:
1. Ban state and local agencies from doing business with or providing benefits to any private-sector business or NGO that helps facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.
2. Ban state agencies from renewing state contracts with transportation companies, such as airlines and bus services, that facilitate illegal immigration to Florida.
3. Require private-sector businesses and NGOs, who facilitate illegal immigration to Florida, to provide compensation to the state of Florida to cover all costs that fall on taxpayers.
4. Mandate county and local jails, as well as courts, to collect immigration status data at the time of a suspect’s arrest and conviction. The information would be reported to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
5. Ban Florida officials from providing any discretionary benefits to illegal aliens while state agencies and hospitals will be required to annually report taxpayer-funded expenses for illegal aliens.
6. Add the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity as an enforcer of E-Verify.
Aside from his six-point plan, DeSantis also proposed spending $8 million to bus illegal aliens Biden smuggled into Florida out of the state.
If Trump decides not to run for President in 2024, polls show DeSantis is the top choice for the GOP nomination among voters.
DeSantis rose to nationwide popularity after he stood up to Biden and Fauci’s COVID tyranny, refusing to enforce lockdowns and banning mask and vaccine mandates in the state.
And now DeSantis is taking that same fighting spirit and applying it to stopping Joe Biden’s border crisis.
Political Animal News will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.