Sunday, April 6, 2025

Tom Homan slipped one warning into a victory lap on Fox News that blindsided a surprising ICE target 

Homan stopped Fox News viewers cold with a slick warning about what comes next after enforcement success against illegal aliens on the southern border.

Donald Trump is delivering on his promise to secure America’s borders.

The results have been nothing short of remarkable but Trump’s border czar has more planned.

And Tom Homan slipped one warning into his victory lap on Fox News that blindsided one surprising ICE target and left them in total panic.

Border crossings plummet to historic lows as Trump policies take effect

When Joe Biden took office, he immediately dismantled the successful border policies implemented during Donald Trump’s first term. The result was catastrophic.

Under Biden’s watch, America witnessed an unprecedented invasion, with some months seeing more than 300,000 illegal aliens cross the border. All told, the Biden-Harris administration allowed more than 10,000,000 illegal aliens into America during their four years in office.

Throughout the crisis, Biden and Harris repeatedly claimed they were helpless to secure the border without congressional action. This talking point was pushed relentlessly as they tried to pressure Republicans into supporting a Trojan horse amnesty bill that would have fast-tracked as many as 1,825,000 illegal aliens per year toward U.S. citizenship and eventual voting rights.

Donald Trump rightly led the opposition to kill this legislation. While Democrats claimed Trump was playing election-year politics to keep immigration front and center in the Presidential campaign, Trump maintained that Democrats had created the border crisis themselves and were now pushing a sham bill disguised as a fix.

The election results proved Trump correct. After his victory, border crossings instantly plummeted without any new legislation.

All it took was a President with the will to reinstate the immigration policies that had previously delivered the most secure border in American history.

Tom Homan reports stunning success at both borders

One of Trump’s first and most crucial appointments was naming former ICE Director Tom Homan as his border czar. This decision has paid immediate dividends.

Appearing on Fox News, Homan reported staggering improvements at both the northern and southern borders.

“Well, like I said, the southern border is down 96%, the northern border is down by about 74% so we have more work to do up there,” Homan declared.

These numbers represent a complete reversal from the Biden-Harris era when border encounters reached all-time highs month after month.

The dramatic turnaround has occurred without any new legislation from Congress. It simply required an administration willing to enforce existing laws and implement proven border security measures.

Administration shifts focus to northern border security

With the southern border now largely under control, Homan revealed that the administration is turning its attention to strengthening security at the northern border.

“I’ve met with the leadership in Canada on two different occasions, they are stepping up border enforcement, they are stepping up fentanyl enforcement, but not enough. The president wants more and we expect more. So, I grew up on the northern border, it’s personal to me. So, we need to do more on the northern border now that we’ve got the southern border locked down,” Homan added.

For years, while attention was focused on the southern border, the northern border became increasingly vulnerable to illegal crossings and drug trafficking, particularly fentanyl.

Now, with the southern border crisis addressed, the administration can properly allocate resources to secure both borders simultaneously.

“And instead of stealing agents from the northern border to deal with the crisis on the southern border, now we’re gonna start reassigning assets to the northern border, manpower and technology, to make sure that the northern border is safe too,” Homan concluded.

This strategic shift represents a comprehensive approach to national security that addresses all potential vulnerabilities, not just the most visible ones.

Biden and Harris spent years claiming they couldn’t secure the border without new legislation. Yet in less than three months, the Trump administration has achieved what Democrats insisted was impossible.

The dramatic reduction in illegal border crossings sends a crystal clear message to those considering making the journey: America’s borders are no longer open.

The rapid turnaround also raises serious questions about the Biden-Harris administration’s claims of powerlessness. If border security could be restored so quickly with existing laws and authorities, why did they allow the crisis to continue for four long years?

For Americans who consistently ranked immigration as a top concern, the contrast couldn’t be clearer. One administration allowed the worst border crisis in American history, while the other resolved it almost immediately upon taking office.

With illegal aliens now realizing the golden door has closed, many who had planned to make the journey are canceling their plans. Human smuggling organizations report dramatic drops in business as word spreads that America’s borders are once again being enforced.

Tom Homan has proven to be exactly the right person to implement President Trump’s border security vision. His experience, determination, and no-nonsense approach have delivered historic results in record time.

Related Posts

Next Post